(vii) to grant or deny, in the circumstances of the agreement, the provision of health care to the adult, including consent to certain types of health care, even if the adult refuses to give consent at the time of health care; 4. A representation agreement may be signed on behalf of the adult who wishes to be represented if (b) the representation agreement provides that the authority of each agent will not be suspended in the circumstances described in subsection 8. You can change or revoke (revoke) your representation contract at any time if you are able to do so. You should review your representation agreement at least once a year to ensure that it continues to meet your wishes and to take into account all decisions that must be made on your behalf and that those representatives remain willing and able to be your representative if necessary. (7) In the event of a default in the performance of a representation agreement, a person designated as a representative in the contract may ask the court that the agreement not be invalid because of the default. 3. Where all or part of the same area of jurisdiction is assigned to two or more representatives in accordance with subsection 2 (b), they must, in the exercise of that power, act unanimously, unless the representation agreement otherwise has them. The Representation Agreement Resource Centre has an online registration called Nidus Registry, in which you can register your mandate or permanent representation arrangement if you wish. The fee is $25.00 for installation and first registration and $10.00 for each new registration. You can sign up by visiting www.nidus.ca on the Internet or asking your family or friends for help. You can also call the Nidus Registry and Resource Centre for help when registering.

His phone number is 604-408-7414. 5 (1) An adult who issues a representation contract may designate as his representative one or more of the following persons: a) the adult is not physically able to sign the agreement, The standard forms published by the federal Department of Justice are intended to help individuals plan for a possible future disability. The use of these forms is optional. Anyone wishing to enter into a representation agreement or permanent mandate should not use these standard forms, but must nevertheless ensure that their document complies with the requirements of the legislation. Representation arrangements and permanent powers are two types of legal documents that allow individuals to plan for the possibility of future disability. These are tools that allow a person to appoint another person to manage their personal and health needs and financial issues if they are not able to do so on their own. 5. The following persons cannot be considered as witnesses for the signing of a representation agreement: e) something inappropriate has occurred when a representation agreement was made, used or revoked; 4. A Section 7 representation agreement is not valid unless any representative excludes a certificate in the prescribed form. As noted above, if you do not have a mandate, representation agreement or other legal document that appoints someone who makes your financial decisions for you, if you become mentally incompetent, then your loved ones must go to court to obtain legal authority to deal with your affairs (what is called “committee”).